Coworking San Miguel de Allende
Espacio Coworking Space and Fine Art Gallery is located in the Historic Center of San Miguel de Allende.
Daily and weekly guests have access 11am to 4pm, Monday – Friday and monthly members have key access 24/7. Interested? Please an appointment by calling 415 154 9917 or email email@example.com Our space manager is available to provide information, answer questions, or get you set up to work.
- Reliable Fiber Optic WIFI 50-100mbps
- Located in Centro Historico just 6 blocks down from the Jardin
- Shared Tables, Conference Table, Open and Dedicated Desks
- Office Chairs, Comfy Chairs, Couch
- Quiet, Focused Space to Work
- Free Local, Long Distance and International Calls
- Free Bottled Water, Flavored waters and Snacks
- Exclusive Use & Weekend Use Options
- San Miguel de Allende Mailing Address
- Street Parking Generally Available
- Dog Friendly
ONE DAY : Ideal for travelers who have a skype call scheduled and need a quiet space with reliable internet or creatives who need a break from cafe’s and working from hotel rooms.
$300/mxn or $15/usd per day
WEEKLY : Visit over the course of an entire week, and you’re likely to see the ebb and flow of our space as it really is. You’re also more likely to meet our terrific members, who are, after all, the heart of what we do.
$1000/mxn or $49/usd per week
MONTHLY : Ideal for seasonal and annual visitors to San Miguel de Allende who are working and quiet, reliable internet or just an opportunity to meet other creatives in a dynamic community. Key Access.
$3000/mxn per month or $135/usd on recurring credit card
EVENT USE : Use of the space for workshops, gallery events, pop up retail or trunk shows, private meetings/conferences and more. Space is available for scheduled exclusive use for events, workshops, classes and more by arrangement. Contact us for rates.
No sharing of memberships. Rates are per person. No refunds, no key access is available for daily or weekly members. We are dog friendly, but please not children unless they are paid members.